The Blanchard Bunch

The Blanchard Bunch

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Family and Food

OK, I've finally gotten the introductions of all the kids uploaded. I hope everyone enjoys getting to know our kids a little better. I'm sure you'll learn even more about them as time goes on and I'm able to add more stories to the blog. Sissy has requested that I add one about Todd and me, so I suppose I'll be working on that one in the near future.

Todd is going to take a little bit of a break from working on the house tomorrow and we're going to go to Greek Fest at St. George Greek Orthodox Church tomorrow afternoon. The girls LOVED it last year and are so very excited to go again this year. We've not missed a year in a very long time; we look forward all year to the food! The kids love the dancing and looking at all the neat Greek items in the market place. If anyone is in the area, the festival runs from noon to 6 pm tomorrow. Come on out and join us. You just might end up in a photo here on my blog... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment